The team at CARE recognizes the unexpected and stressful nature of emergency and specialty care. We understand that you want what is best for your pet while considering your own financial constraints, and we will support your decisions. At every step of the way, you are encouraged to ask questions to help you make the best possible decisions for your pet. However, we do require payment at the time our services are rendered.
After an initial evaluation, we will go over our recommendations, risks associated with each option and the pricing involved. Prior to testing and treatment, we will give you a range of anticipated charges while your pet is at CARE. You will be asked to pay a deposit of the lower end of this range prior to the beginning of treatment. The balance will be due when your pet is ready to go home.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Although CARE does not offer in-house payment plans, we do accept the following forms of payment:
- Debit cards
- All major credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Apple Pay and Google Pay
Additionally, financing may be available for qualified pet owners through:
- All Pet Card – All Pet Card – All Pet Card is a credit card specifically for veterinary expenses that extends special financing to qualified individuals. If you wish to apply for an All Pet Card account, you may do so here:
- CareCredit® – CareCredit® is a healthcare credit card that extends special financing offers to qualified individuals to help you meet your veterinary needs. If you wish to apply for a CareCredit® account, you may do so here:
If you already have a CareCredit® account, you can pay here:
- Scratchpay – Scratchpay provides simple and friendly, payment plans for medical financing. You can learn more about Scratchpay here:
What is the difference between All Pet Card, CareCredit® and Scratchpay?
- All Pet Card is a credit card specifically for veterinary expenses. Prequalification involves a soft credit check followed by a hard credit check upon acceptance.
- CareCredit® is a medical credit card accepted by both veterinary and human healthcare providers. Prequalification involves a soft credit check followed by a hard credit check upon acceptance.
- Scratchpay is a short-term installment loan provided by a financing company. They offer payment plans with a soft credit check prequalification.
- Clients should study all of these plans so they fully understand the terms and conditions.
While we do expect you to pay your bill directly to CARE, we are happy to help with any necessary paperwork for reimbursement from your insurance provider.
You are always welcome to ask your medical care team or a customer service representative any questions you might have.
Thank you for trusting us to care for your pet.