Rachel Grossman, DVM, MBA
Following her veterinary degree, she worked as an associate veterinarian in emergency and general medicine and completed two small animal internships, including one at CARE in the surgical service. As an emergency veterinarian, Dr. Grossman enjoys the variety of animal care conditions that urgent situations bring. She is passionate about building mutual trust and understanding with pet owners while providing appropriate explanations on the treatment plan for their pet.
When Dr. Grossman is away from work she enjoys traveling, hiking, kayaking, swimming, cooking/baking, reading a good book and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Georgia
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, St. Matthews University Veterinary School
- Master of Business Administration, Davenport University
- Small Animal Internship, Cornell University
- Small Animal Surgical Internship, Charlotte Animal Referral & Emergency
Emergency medicine, critical care, surgery and cardiology.